Saturday, July 24, 2010

Who to please

I'm starting to think that I should have used a different title for this blog. I haven't had a chance to do any snorkeling lately, so no new photos to discuss. Did find out about a feature (content aware fill) of Photoshop CS5 I can't wait to try. Just need to find the bucks to purchase the upgrade!

So, on to the title of this post. I've been taking a lot of "above ground" photos lately. Living on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, this seems to be what sells. I'm currently shooting pics to enter in Easton Plein Air's photo contest. And, I'm starting to wonder if I'm taking these pictures because it's what I want to do or because I'm trying to please other people.

I hope I'm doing this because I enjoy it or else this is going to turn into a second job...

No comments:

Post a Comment